Every Day By David Levithan
So after watching a video review on Katytastic YouTube channel, I had to read this. I had never heard of any book with this kind of story line. And it sounded amazing. And it was! I loved this book.
Every Day is about a entity named A. Well he calls him self A. A wakes up every morning in a new body and family. And he never changes anything. He tries his best to go with what the body’s memory tells him to do. And that worked fine till he meet Rhiannon.
The rest of the book is amazing. Every morning when A wakes up his first though is of Rhiannon and how far he is from her. Now I really can’t give much away because it will just spoil the book for you. But I do think you should read this book!
Message me if you have read this and want to talk!
TWO LUNAR CHRONICLES GIVEAWAYS!
I’m still not entirely sure how I’m going to fund the shipping but thanks to booknerdie’s generous $10 donation, it’s on it’s way. So I put the giveaway post together.
UP FOR GRABS:
- ONE signed ARC of Cress that previously belonged to Marissa’s husband.
- A SIGNED HARDCOVER SET of Cinder, Scarlet and Cress.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Instead of reblogging and liking the post (which you can do anyway to spread the word) CLICK THIS LINK that leads to the blogspot and enter via Rafflecopter. That was is much more easy to pick a winner since it a random generator and automatically adds entrants on a spreadsheet.
RULES AND THINGS:
- Like I said CLICK HERE FIRST AND FOREMOST TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- You must be a follower.
- You must be willing to give me your address because obviously I will have to send you the books. ;)
- THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS. One for the Cress ARC and one for the set.
- The winners will have 48 HOURS to respond to my email and if there is no reply in that time, I will choose another winner.
- OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!
- Happy entering!! :)
I will never not reblog this.
I love this song. I love Florida Georgia Line!
I have finished it. And while I hated what happened to her, I am happy with out it ended. I see why people hated the ending. But I also see why some liked it. And now I must cry my self to sleep. #allegiant #fourtris #crying #heartbroken #veronicaroth